Monday, August 17, 2009

Americas Most Wanted Tour!!!


Im on the Americas Most Wanted Tour with the rest of my family Young Money!! I work hard everyday to make it to the name/ title my label marks me as.. In the words of my Manager &Big Brother: Cortez Bryant & Drake "Twist you are a SUPERSTAR its a difference between a artist and a SUPERSTAR and Twist you are one of those SUPERSTARS at this label"... From my eyes i see what a SUPERSTAR is, and that involves Lil Wayne & Drake and if i keep going the route im going im gone be there soon!!!! I need all my soldiers to MARCH with ya boy!!!!

The Kid (Young Money Youngin)
Lil Twist 
www.twitter.com/liltwist
www.myspace.com/liltwist1 

6 comments:

  1. Just keep grindin brah.

    Watch Weezy & Drizzy in the ring, and learn the ropes before it's yo time to fight!! (Line lame as hell but you get it nigga)

    -Stizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. kewl..follow me too..check the blogg out...yu live in California???...where du yu live.???...just living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aye Twist I See you Doing your Thing..Thats Whats Up..I'm tryna Do a Mixtape with you i go by the Name of Dj 695 from Baltimore. If you down let me know hit me up on Twitter.com/Dj695

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lil Twist you the B.T.R.A nigga i still luvs ya though and i be at yall concerts but hell naw i aint goin where ya at cause i will faint like a bitch, thats how much i luv me some Lil Twist but yeah keep doin yo thang and be the next Weezy i luv you and Young Money and Cash Money.........LUVS YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and follow me on www.twitter.com/S3x11_G1rl you probably wont notice me since i have a pic of an old me or follow a page me n my friends made for the girls www.twitter.com/TwistNum1Girl these for your girl fans and the ones who like u and the boys even though they aint girls or follow my cousin www.twitter.com/Fl13stBoy i luvs ya twizzler!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey lil twist i just wanted to say i luv ya song " lets chill" it one of my fav songz i wanted to tell ya when i got the chance to meet ya in phx but i was so nervous lol n thx fo taken a pic w me you was really nice n you killed it on stage when u performed "the leak" =) ... cant wait till ya drop ya mixtape...

    noel

    ReplyDelete